Returning an unwanted item?
Is it just not the right colour or size? Are you, for whatever reason, not extremely satisfied with your brand new item? No worries, we get it, sometimes it just doesn't work for you and you want your money back. As long as an item still in its original condition, we accept returns, subject to the rules below:
- You've got 30 days from the invoice date to send back something to us
- Always fill out the entire return form and send it along with the item
- Put the unused and unworn item in the original packaging and write the return address clearly on the outside of the package.
- Hand over your return package to a postal service.
- If you are going to return your entire order we will reimburse the entire invoice amount, including shipping costs of the original order. (return shipping costs are yours)
- When returning part of your order only the returned items will be reimbursed. We will not reimburse the shipping costs of the order.
- Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed up properly! We recommend to use a trackable postal service. Make sure you keep proof of postage.
- We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item
With regard to: Webshop
De Meerpaal 8
9206 AJ Drachten
How does the returns policy work?
Returns? How to?
Feel free to check out the item as you would do in the shop.
Until you have decided whether to send the item back to us, remember to take good care of the item. This doesn’t mean you can’t try the item on or inspect it to see if it’s right for you. All we ask is that you treat our products with the same care as you would in our stores. So please try to keep the tags on, don’t mess with any stickers and retain the original packaging as neatly as you can.
For example: Take the brand new boots out of the box, check them out from all different angles. Try them on and walk around the house to feel if they really fit well, but don't go riding!
Items can only be returned if they are unused and undamaged, in the original packaging and provided with the original tags.
If you have not looked after the item and we receive it back damaged or unclean, we could make a claim against you for the loss/damage.